Just one second...

 
TRANSFORM YOUR ORGANISATION

Social Selling
Programme

A well-known Gartner report shows that in the business to business space not only are buyers nearly 60% of the way though their buying journey before the seller knows they exist and during this research stage - BEFORE they reach-out or download a white paper - they are jumping to conclusions from what they see and read. These conclusions (right or wrong) might not be particularly favourable for the seller.

Alongside this concept of the “empowered & educated” buyer Gartner also acknowledges that the buying team now comprises typically 8-10 different people and they may all have their ‘preferred supplier”, prejudices and beliefs. This means that getting a conscientious in order to move forward has never been more difficult, in fact now only 30% of purchases even happen, the other 70% are simply postponed.

The art of social selling is to make the buyer jump to the conclusion that YOU want - that you are the “obvious” and most attractive supplier. Social selling will not usually actually “sell” anything, but what it will do is generate more opportunities and make all opportunities more likely to close.

In our experience each salesperson that uses social selling techniques can expect to generate at least one additional opportunity per week over and above those who don’t.

So whether you need a social sales transformation, ongoing mentoring or some detailed help in maximising the benefits from tools you already have such as Sales Navigator, we can probably help.
GET SOLUTIONS FAST!

Need First-Class HR Consultants?

SAVE WITH OUR PRICING PACKAGES

HR Consulting
Made affordable

Credibly innovate granular internal or organic sources whereas high standards in web-readiness. Energistically scale future-proof core competencies vis-a-vis impactful experiences.
$2399
STARTER PACKAGE
Basic HR Reach
  • Optimizing current employees
  • Searching for new employees
  • Optimizing processes
  • Assigning roles
  • Company recommendations
$3299
UPGRADED PACKAGE
Advanced HR Reach
  • Rearranging current employees
  • Searching for new employees
  • Reccommending processes
  • Assigning roles
  • Company recommendations
$4999
FULL PACKAGE
Full HR Excellence
  • Rearranging all employees
  • Finding new employees
  • Optimizing processes
  • Assigning roles & salaries
  • Company reach
AVANTAGEHeadquarters
Organically grow the holistic world view of disruptive innovation via empowerment.
OUR LOCATIONSWhere to find us
https://dlaignite.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/img-footer-map.png
GET IN TOUCHAvantage Social links
Taking seamless key performance indicators offline to maximise the long tail.
AVANTAGEHeadquarters
Organically grow the holistic world view of disruptive innovation via empowerment.
OUR LOCATIONSWhere to find us
https://dlaignite.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/img-footer-map.png
GET IN TOUCHAvantage Social links
Taking seamless key performance indicators offline to maximise the long tail.

Copyright by BoldThemes. All rights reserved.

Copyright by BoldThemes. All rights reserved.