Came across a list the other day, I wouldn’t expect to be on it so I can talk objectively about it, here are 10 things that made the list utter tosh.
- It has people in the top 10 that are not thought leaders.
- It had people in the top ten that had purchased followers.
- Amazing people like Mark Schaefer are way down the list
- Thought leaders like Neil Schaffer and Brian Solis aren’t even on it.
- You said you used a copy writer to check for mistakes, I hope you fired them as you had one individual on it twice.
- Brand and individuals should not be on the same list, it’s one or the other.
- People like Gary Vee are so off the dial, should they really be on the list?
- In the section where you describe your methodology you openly admit that you have “fudged” the figures.
- There are a number of people on it from a tech vendor, that nobody has heard of, could it be that this tech vendor paid for it?
- It’s full of a bunch of people nobody has ever heard of.
- I’m not on it.
People who read this article also read these: